Terms and Conditions
1. Submission of an order form by you amounts to an offer.
The acceptance of your offer to purchase access to presentations
will be by email sent to your registered email address.
2. Copyright in all materials remains with Criminal Law Online
3. You will have access to presentations online until the
first July 31st following the date of purchase. So if you
purchase between March 2014 and July 30th 2014 you will
have access until July 31st 2014. If you purchase between
1st August 2014 and July 31st 2015 you will have access
until July 31st 2015.
4. All reasonable effort will be made to ensure that updates to the presentations takes place on a regular basis.
5. The fee paid entitles the payer to access the presentations
online. Copying or onward distribution of the presentations
to others is forbidden and, if detected, will lead to suspension,
without reimbursement, of all services purchased.
6..The presentations are as described. We are not liable
for any errors or omissions in their content.
7.. In the event that Criminal Law Online is suspended
for more than 3 days in sequence we offer pro-rata refunds
to subscribers. Due to the ongoing requirements to re-build,
design and generally maintain websites suspension periods
of less than 3 days will not qualify for refunds.
8. Please contact us if you experience any difficulty in
accessing the presentations or if they do not play properly.
We will try to respond to your email within 24 hours.
Revision Course 2015
"I thought that the criminal law seminar was outstanding. The information about how to tackle criminal law questions was so well presented and easy to follow. It complemented perfectly the very clear recorded criminal law lectures which I have found to be absolutely invaluable" Lilian Zihni, LLB, University of London (External)
This year's revision course in the core Law Subjects
- criminal law, law of contract, legal system,
public law, law of tort, equity and trusts, land law
and eu law - will take place in April &
May 2014 at University College, London. Open to all
law students on LLB and GDL courses. For further information